The Brugg AG Holding is an Industrial Concern, based in Switzerland. Consists of 5 divisions with 60 companies in 20 countries. Currently, the Group covers the activities of the following 5 areas:
- Cable Systems
- Rope Technology
- Pipe Systems
- Process Controll Systems
- Real Estate
2000 employees are responsible that the following products or segments are manufactured conforming to the best technical know how and quality standards:
- Special cables for industry and security
- Power- and telecommunication cables and accessories
- Process control systems for water treatment and energy management
- Pipe systems for the efficient and safe transport and distribution of liquids
- Ropes for aerial ropeways, elevators and cranes
- Rope protection systems against natural hazards
Brugg Cables was founded by Gottlieb Suhner as long ago as 1896. In the meantime, with sales of around CHF 270 million, Brugg Cables has developed into the largest company within the Brugg Group and is now Switzerland’s leading cable producer.
The company Brugg Cables Sp. z o.o. located in Międzyrzecz is specializing in wiring systems and harnesses.
Location in Poland.
- 2006 Start of Brugg Cables Miedzyrzecz
- 2009 Relocation of company to present location
- 2012 Transfer of production from CH to PL
- 2013 Local subsuppliers involving
- 2013 National Champion in: „Safety work organizer.”
- 2014 Second production hall preparation
- 2015 Further development…
Our vision - Customer Satisfaction by TeamWork
- We fully understand, how important Customer is
- Therefore, we concentrate our efforts to fulfill Customer needs
- In commitment with our the best knowledge, experience, know how and accordingly to the TeamWork spirit.